Hill Flight Support is a the leading supplier of F-5 parts and provider of airframe engineering.
We have supported the F-5 / T-38 aircraft community for more than 4 decades in over 30 countries. As such we are recognized as a world leader and expert in providing aircraft spares, services, and solutions.
We are currently in possession of technical data including standards and manufacturing process specifications for the F-5 A, B, E & F, and T-38 aircrafts. Our library includes over 200,000 drawings, including ground support equipment and all applicable technical orders for the F-5 family of aircraft.
We provide logistical support products and services to the U.S. Navy / Marines and to international F-5 / J-85 operators and are bona fide specialists in the manufacturing and repair of the F-5 Honeycomb Structures including:
- Horizontal Stabilizers
- Main and Nose Landing Gears
- Windshields frames
- Leading and Trailing Edge Flaps
- Vertical stabilizer and leading spares and ducting trailing edge panels
- ECS Turbines and ducting
- Upper / Lower Cockpit longeron kits and tooling
- Wing spars
- Honeycomb (metal to metal) bonded doors
- LAU 100/101 Missile Launcher and stores adapters / ejectors
Our products and services include:
- A unique inventory of high value airframe, engine, avionics, including systems assemblies and components
- Cost effective and responsive
- Quality engineering overhaul / MRO depot, modifications and crash damage repair (CDR)
- Low cost production of small lot size spares requirements
- Field Service representatives
- Replenishment spares procurement
- Quality OEM type engineering and technical analyses
- Repairables Management